The Beginning

Every day, 97 things happen that I am sure someone would get a good laugh at. I may or may not be laughing at them. I had three adorable, manageable kids, then I had Brock, who is now the cutest, most loving 3 year old in the world, at select moments. Brock has a little brother named Blake, in the BTP, (Brockstar Training Program). I am 34 years old, have been married for 13 years, have 5 kids and sing now and then. I like to create, NOT COOK or CLEAN, which is turning out to be a great challenge since I am in charge of a house with 7 PEOPLE! I do love the people, though. Here for you all to laugh at me and with me, is a record of my funny life, the mistakes I make, and the lessons I learn while trying to earn, MY BIG GIRL PANTS.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't Fence Me In

Dear Mom,
GO INTHIDE! You ruin evwyfing! I'n gonna fwow thith wock at you on the deck. Deeth Cowboy boot-th (translation: these cowboy boots) are made for walkin to the Dorde'th (George's) backyard and petting the turtles! I mean, me and Bwakey are going to play on thith dirt hill, just out-thide the yard, so GO INTHIDE! NOW!
Why you thay "DON'T HIT BWAKE WIF A HOE?" I just diggin' the dirt on thith hill! K? K, Mom. Go inthide.........Mom. Did you talk to Weeze? Cuz when I just ran over there, thee thaid I had to go home, and thee didn't give me 3 popthiclth.
You make me tho mad today. I'n gonna puth you down, mom......... Then I will kith you fathe (kiss your face). And you hand. And hug you around your neck while we butterfly kith with our fathes swished together for a long time.
You my favowit, mom.
Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment