The Beginning

Every day, 97 things happen that I am sure someone would get a good laugh at. I may or may not be laughing at them. I had three adorable, manageable kids, then I had Brock, who is now the cutest, most loving 3 year old in the world, at select moments. Brock has a little brother named Blake, in the BTP, (Brockstar Training Program). I am 34 years old, have been married for 13 years, have 5 kids and sing now and then. I like to create, NOT COOK or CLEAN, which is turning out to be a great challenge since I am in charge of a house with 7 PEOPLE! I do love the people, though. Here for you all to laugh at me and with me, is a record of my funny life, the mistakes I make, and the lessons I learn while trying to earn, MY BIG GIRL PANTS.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scissors, Apple Juice and Tupperware. Are You Serious Right Now?

So, Mom.  I need to talk to you for a minute. First of all, don't get mad because I peed in the tupperware bowl in Trevor's room. I didn't want to walk to the bathroom and I didn't want a spankin', so that was my only other option. Now, don't get mad again, but I was in Rilee's room and noticed my hair was getting a little shaggy. It's like, a half inch long since you shaved it after I shaved it. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but me and Bwakey decided that I am better at cutting hair than you are. So I did a little work on both of us again. It's like the 9th time, so I'm gettin' pretty good. We bonded. So much, that we went to the kitchen and dumped the giant apple juice bottle out on the floor. Nope, we couldn't wait for help. We just shared a puddle of that delicious beverage. Both of us. On our bellies. Doin' the breast stroke. Slurpin' it off the wood floor. It is so good that way.

I hope you still love me.
Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment